Science and You is deeply committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users. Below is information outlining our continued support for the responsible management of consumer information.
Our postal address is:
Science and You
166 Montague Street,
St. Andrews NB
Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach us via telephone (11am - 6pm eastern time) at: 506-529-8511
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the visitor's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who sign up for the free Science and You Newsletter and of those who post messages to our Bulletin Boards.
We use the information we collect to:
What we WILL NOT do with your personal information:
- Improve the content of our website
- Send consumers our free newsletter
- Mail requested materials
For Newsletter Subscribers Only:
- Science and You will not contact visitors by e-mail, telephone or regular mail for marketing purposes
- Science and You will not offer any information about you to any outside party for any purpose without your prior consent.
So that we can provide you with a free email newsletter, we request your email information from you. If you have been sent a newsletter and you did not sign up to receive it, please send us an email message with your email address and the word UNSUBSCRIBE. We will remove your name ASAP.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for portions of Science and You directed at children under 13.
Science and You will NOT:
- Collect online contact information from a user under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. When we do not obtain prior verifiable parental consent, online contact information will be used only to directly respond to the child's request and will not be used to contact the child for other purposes.
- Collect personally identifiable offline contact information from users under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Distribute any personally identifiable information collected from a child under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
Science and You places prominent notices wherever personally identifiable information is collected requesting the child to ask a parent for permission to proceed.
Because Science and You cares about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). If you have any questions regarding this policy or the safety of kids at Science and You, please contact us at: email@example.com